Pages

DEVIN BOND
Thoughts of a wanna-be author and student.


April 19, 2011

O is for OMG and Oops!

Oops!! I forgot to do an O post! >_< That's horrible of me, I know. But, I was busy with homework! Ack, I can't imagine doing more than 15 credits per quarter (at the moment. Will probably happen in the future...) Seriously, it's just that there's so much! Maybe when I don't have two classes that give a lot of work... maybe. Math is definitely one of those classes that's like YAY HOMEWORK. MUAHAHAHA. Yup. Which kind of sucks for my non-mathematical brain. (And yet, I seem to want to make most of my characters math wizzes... Food for thought.)

Anyway, I finally got to writing! Yaaaay~ It's exciting news, I know. Today I'll be writing more, which is awesome. It's so ridiculous how writing can totally pick me up. I wasn't sad or anything--in fact I've been rather pleased lately--but this morning I was just chipper as an otter in water. It's pretty awesome, I have to say.

How has writing--or not writing--made you feel these days?

2 comments:

  1. OMG, you did?!? hehe

    My "O" was OMG too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trisha - Haha. OMG is just so easy to go to, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I like reading what you've got to say, so go ahead and make my day! :)