Pages

DEVIN BOND
Thoughts of a wanna-be author and student.


April 21, 2012

Long Time No See

It's been awhile since I've been on here and lots of things have changed. I did only use this blog for writing/my thoughts concerning that and the like, but now I'm going to be opening it up to include ...pretty much anything and everything I can think of.  While I'm not sure how exactly it's going to go, I hope you all can stick around with me :)

I will continue to talk about writing and my process and everything that entails, I just won't only be talking about it.

And here's a random sentence that makes absolutely no sense for you all!
The bobs plotter scratches beside the precedent.


Hope to see you all soon. :)

1 comment:

I like reading what you've got to say, so go ahead and make my day! :)