Both awards ask for 7 things, so I'll do 14 to make up for lost time (though I don't think I'm really that interesting...)
- Got my dog (Luca) from a stranger at a family reunion. He was about the size of a full-grown hamster then. Said stranger tried to entice my parents into buying him for me by demonstrating he could go potty on the grass... after placing him there. Oo, talented. (He didn't actually go, anyway.)
- I really enjoy going to school and learning new things. Sometimes it's the highlight of my day.
- I went to cosmetology school and am a licensed Cosmetologist. In simple terms, I can legally cut your hair and ask you for money. :)
- I'm one of the few women (at least, that I know of) that doesn't like chocolate.
- On that note, I'm probably also one of the few Seattlites that doesn't drink some sort of caffeine. That's right. Don't drink coffee or tea. (Eek.)
- As I'm sure many of you have noticed the pink haired ladies on Twitter--I have really had pink hair. It was pretty awesome.
- I really really love storms of all kinds. I was totally jealous of the east coast's big snow. :( I wanted at least half of that. Could've gone for a quarter or an eighth...
- I believe in ghosts. :)
- I'm kind of anal with pronunciations. It's hard to hear people butcher their words in French class. (One girl said "Mah-nit" instead of "Monet" during a presentation.) I've learned to squash the urge to correct people though--for the most part.
- I am a super picky eater. You can try to compare all you want, haha.
- I like to collect rocks, candles and dried flower petals. Sometimes the petals don't turn out too well and I have to throw them out. :(
- I've been writing since I was little, though I can't say it was really any good until a couple years ago.
- First couple times I tried to set out to write a book I always had someone who would be writing with me.
- Yay, last one. Hmm, I like to chew ice. Nice refreshing treat that's cold and crunchy. And no calories!
So, the Stylish Blogger award asks for 15 bloggers to be awarded. The Versatile Blogger award asks for 7. So, a total of 22 links! Wow, okay.
Okay, wow. Lots of people! Tried to make sure your names were spelled right, let me know if not! Have a great day everyone! Also tried to pick people that I didn't see had the award already.