Pages

DEVIN BOND
Thoughts of a wanna-be author and student.


December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has had a nice Christmas! Mine has been good so far, though my poor mom is having one of those days where nothing goes right. At least I know dinner will be good when we get to it.

Luca received a few new toys--a zebra that jingles and squeaks (he's obsessed) and a tennis ball small enough for his mouth to go around. He makes these funny snorting noises when he plays with it though. My mom's dog got a tennis ball as well and a rope that Luca likes to play with, too.

I got clothes, some candy, a book from Jessica and I will be getting a new pair of shears! Yay! Then I can cut hair with a smile on my face instead of having a stream of expletives cross my mind. :) Nothing sucks more than having a pair of dull, misaligned shears. 

My Christmas present to myself is finishing my second scene and starting my third. Hurray~ That and pigging out on deliciousness. I say as long as I don't have a stomach ache at the end of the night, I'm okay. Just this once, right? (Though I already gorged myself on orange juice to avoid eating food at my grandma's. Shh, don't tell her.) I won't end up eating much by the end of the night.

Also, my brother is weird. He comes over for dinner and ends up napping? He still hasn't woken up. Lucky for him dinner won't be ready for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. Josh sounds like me a bit with that one haha Happy you got some good things :) Hopefully you're reading for some more next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: next week. Most definitely! I'll show off some of my clothes for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I like reading what you've got to say, so go ahead and make my day! :)