Pages

DEVIN BOND
Thoughts of a wanna-be author and student.


October 11, 2011

In Which I Shamelessly Copy

Or Happy Birthday to my bestest friend in the entire world! (AKA Jessie)

In which I'm sure you'll read (at least at first) with a:

Not quite your disbelieving look, but it was the closest I could find. Forgive my lack of gif finding genius.

I could list on and on as to why you're basically the best other half that a person could ever have. I'm sure you know most of them, but I don't think it hurts to say a few, right?

1. You're one of the most passionate people I've ever met when you get going on a topic that makes you tick--in a good or bad way. You're opinionated and if you have a point to make you don't rest until it's been made.  And clearly.

2. You're cerebral in ways I can't compete with at the moment (perhaps when I graduate from university? We'll see.) And even though you could lord it over people, and I'm sure you've had moments where you want to, you don't.

3. You could put a Hufflepuff to shame with your loyalty, make a Slytherin gape at your cunning and bring a Gryffindor to tears with your bravery. (Though I'm positive you're a Ravenclaw in all the best ways.)

I could go on for quite awhile, but I think you'd rather keep it to a minimum. No matter what happens, I love you as my best friend, as the sister I've never had and always wanted and as the cousin I wouldn't want to live without. I hope our relationship continues to grow in all the best ways, and I hope I'll get to celebrate many more birthdays as well as a few book deals. :D

So Happy Birthday! Make it a good one and just relax. You deserve it. 
See, even Ron agrees.

Let's continue working on forever. :)

1 comment:

  1. yeah, I'm definitely a Ravenclaw, and we can test that out if I ever get into Pottermore :|

    Thanks dear <3

    ReplyDelete

I like reading what you've got to say, so go ahead and make my day! :)